Thank you for your interest in booking multi-award winning Latin guitarist Johannes Linstead ~ Guitar of Fire! If you are looking for a high-energy and festive show for your event, festival or theater, look no further. Johannes’ music, charisma, and talent speaks for itself, but don’t take our word for it – read the presenter and fan testimonials!
Mary Kay von Brendel ~ Agent
11000 39th Ave. N, Plymouth, MN 55441
Send email inquiry
Call toll-free: 1-888-292-4722
Presenter and Fan Testimonials
“no lose” entertaining evening of music, Johannes is your man!”
~ Daniel Hayes, Executive Director, Center for the Arts of Homer, N.Y
~ Anthony & Emelia, ON
Quick Facts About Johannes
From being named “Guitarist of the Year” to winning four “Best Album” awards, to four top-ten Billboard charting albums, to top-ten radio airplay, Johannes Linstead has become recognized internationally as one of best selling guitarist/composers in the Smooth Latin Jazz and World Music genres. What many do not know is that Johannes is a certified yoga instructor and lives the “yogic” lifestyle which includes daily meditation, eating a vegetarian diet. When Johannes performs and records it is with this consciousness that he seeks to uplift the audience with a sense of joy and humor. Johannes is also an author, artist, world traveler having journeyed to some 30 + countries, and plays many ethnic instruments. Biography – read Johannes’ full biography to find out more about this talented artist!
- “Guitarist of the Year” Canadian Smooth Jazz Awards
- Yamaha Guitars International Artist
- #1 on eMusic.com Jazz/Blues charts
- #1 on eMusic.com World Music charts
- “World Artist of the Year” T.O.M.A Awards
- Four “Top Ten” Billboard-charting albums
- Over 500,000 albums sold worldwide
- Six “Best Album” awards
Check out Johannes’ interview on Naked News and his concert in Thousand Oaks, California!
Johannes on Naked News
Live at the Civic Center in Thousand Oaks, California
La Cabanita En La Playa – Live!
Jalidan Ruiz & Anastasios Bigas percussion solos
- MISTICO (Sept 22, 2009 – #1 on eMusic World Music and Jazz/Blues charts)
- CAFÉ TROPICAL (April 2006 – #4 on Billboard; #1 on eMusic; JUNO & NAR Nominated; Winner “Best Album” Best Stuff )
- MEDITERRANEA (2004 – #6 on Billboard’s New Age Chart; Winner “Best World Album” NAR Lifestyle Music Awards)
- ZABUCA (2003 – #8 on Billboard’s New Age Chart; NAR’s Top 100 New Age Radio Airplay for 2003)
- GUITARRA DEL FUEGO (2001 – #6 on Billboard’s New Age Chart; “Best Contemporary World Album” NAV Magazine)
- KISS THE EARTH (2000 – #12 on Billboard’s New Age Chart)
- SOL LUNA TIERRA (1999 – #17 weeks on Billboard’s New Age Chart)